All-Blogs.net directory Light the Lamp - a Columbus Blue Jackets blog: DE-TROIT SUCKS!

Countdown to Rick Nash's contract expiration:

Monday, April 20, 2009

DE-TROIT SUCKS!


Couple of things Jacket fans.

1. In place of "Let's Go Jackets" some friends and I would love to hear the following chant loud and proud in Nationwide tomorrow:

DE-TROIT SUCKS

DE-TROIT SUCKS

DE-TROIT SUCKS

Trust me.. after the warm hospitality (aside from the Anchor Bar which rocked) they showed Jacket fans over the first two games of this series this is the least we can do.

2. SEA OF BLUE!
Please wear blue tomorrow Jackets fans. I don't care if it's a blue polo... hell break out your blue Michigan Sucks shirts (I know you have those tucked away somewhere) and wear it proudly... just no RED!

Spread the word!

I'll have a post later today grading the Jacket players through the first two games.

-LTL

No comments: