All-Blogs.net directory Light the Lamp - a Columbus Blue Jackets blog: Need a hockey fix?

Countdown to Rick Nash's contract expiration:

Monday, September 22, 2008

Need a hockey fix?

A little birdie told me that allegedly you can go to this link and stream either the Leafs/Sabres or Flyers/Devils game (it shows Rangers/Sens for some reason). The quality certainly isn't HD but its servicable.

Bummer about the Rangers game as I wanted to check out Z but hey, any game is better than no game. What would be really sweet is if the Jackets game showed up tomorow!

Edit: A buddy just sent me the link to the Rangers game -- check it out here.

Also the interface for Jacket TV has been completely revamped and improved. Definitely check it out here.

-LTL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LTL,

Here is a good read

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/scorecard/hockeynews.asp?articleID=240583

I sure hope he's right.. can't the season start already.... Let's GO JACKETS

BTW how many people agree with me that a good start is crucial to our playoff run... I think that if we get 2 wins out of the first 4 games (Stars, Sharks, Coyotes, Predators) we are going in the right direction..

LTL said...

Thanks for the link Erik.. good stuff.

I completely agree with you about the fast start...very important. Unfortunately I look back to last year's nice start and then cry :)

-LTL