All-Blogs.net directory Light the Lamp - a Columbus Blue Jackets blog: Quotes from Nasher

Countdown to Rick Nash's contract expiration:

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Quotes from Nasher

Some pretty good quotes from Nash prior to attending a charity golf outing.

"It was pretty easy because Columbus wanted to get everything done and I wanted to stay in Columbus." "It was just a matter of coming to a fair deal and we did, we got there."

"I had a good two months to think about it and talk with a lot of family and friends," Nash said. "I just went over my options over possible places I could go and at the end of the day after speaking with Scott (Jackets' GM Scott Howson) and the ownership at Columbus it was just the right fit.
"Columbus has become home and that's where I wanted to stay."


You can read it here:

http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=284700

No comments: