All-Blogs.net directory Light the Lamp - a Columbus Blue Jackets blog: Announcement

Countdown to Rick Nash's contract expiration:

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Announcement

Hello everyone.

I wanted to take a moment to let you all know that I will be having a few additional writers join me on this blog.

I'm going to be busy over the next few weeks and felt this was a great time to bring into the fold some good people who will provide you some excellent CBJ content.

If you read this blog regularly they are folks you are familiar with and are very passionate and knowledgable Blue Jacket fans.

They will be introducing themselves over the next few days as you start seeing some posts roll in.

Not to worry. I will also continue to post as time permits.

As always, thanks to everyone out there who takes the time to visit this blog and support the CBJ!

-LTL

5 comments:

CBJ_Nut said...

You do a great job on this blog, LTL. I look forward to your cowriters' additions.

Dutchman1350 said...

Great blog - keep up the good work LTL!

Skraut said...

Awesome, cool to see even more high quality CBJ posts.

Unknown said...

That's great. I'm addicted to any and all news about my CBJ.

BZArcher said...

Congrats to the new writers - but don't you disappear on us, LTL!