All-Blogs.net directory Light the Lamp - a Columbus Blue Jackets blog: Where does Nash's goal rank all time?

Countdown to Rick Nash's contract expiration:

Friday, January 18, 2008

Where does Nash's goal rank all time?

Here are TSN's picks of the top 10 goals of all time:



Now here is Nasher's goal (again I know, but I can't get enough of it):



Heck...just for the fun of it, lets not forget about Zherdev's end to ender against Chicago two years ago:



After comparing the Nash and Z goals no doubt Nash has the edge but those are two special goals that will forever live with these guys in Blue Jacket sweaters!

..and heck, I didn't even show Manny's diving goal against St. Louis or Nash's between the legs goal this year against those same Blues. Both spectacular in their own right.

Man I love this game!

-LTL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL...I love that the comments by Rimer are the same in both videos. "How do you do...and it doesn't get any better than that." I'm sure these are probably his trademarks, I haven't been around long enough to know, but still I'm like you man, I can't get enough of watching this goal over and over again.

Cam said...

My Fav was always Z's goal. But this one may take the cake. Both goals were unreal!!!