All-Blogs.net directory Light the Lamp - a Columbus Blue Jackets blog: Pre-game thoughts: Elimination

Countdown to Rick Nash's contract expiration:

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Pre-game thoughts: Elimination


Really not much to be said about tonight's game other than if the Jackets lose in regulation or OT they will be officially eliminated from the playoff picture which at this point is just a formality as far as I'm concerned.

The one thing I'd like to see tonight is the young kids to play more. I'd like LoCosta in net and I'd like to see Rome/Wilson/Picard/Brule/Mackenzi/Lindstrom get over 10 minutes a piece. Play the hell out of these guys.

Sorry for the short pre-game post but to be honest with 6 games left and with the effort this team has shown over the past 3 games I think its pretty obvious what this team needs to do to be successfull....the problem is I just don't think this team, especially the vets not named Rick nash, have it in them.

...as always though I'll be down at the game (RBar pre-post game) and will watch to see how this one unfolds.

I'm sure there will be plenty of seats available.

GO STAMKOS (err JACKETS)!

-LTL

No comments: