All-Blogs.net directory Light the Lamp - a Columbus Blue Jackets blog: Pic of the day

Countdown to Rick Nash's contract expiration:

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pic of the day


BAM! That's gotta hurt.

This pic of TJ Oshie getting his ass handed to him by George Parros of the Anaheim Ducks was sent in from Chris via Dallas Texas.

Hey LTL, carrying the flag down in the Dallas area, I'm unfortunately out of touch with most of Jacket Nation. So I'm not sure if everyone up there shares my hatred of TJ Oshie (and all the Blues for that matter) however many months after the fact, but I stumbled upon this picture that brightened my day.

I couldn't stand everyone picking St. Louis as the up and coming team in the Central before the season, and hope to see a lot more of that ^...and a lot more points separating us from them.


This email made my day. Not only is Chris representin the Jackets in the lonestar state but that my friends is passion...

That email had me "good gaming" and "GO JACKETS-ing" anyone who walked by my cube... (let's hope HR understands).

You can bet ole Captain Columbus hasn't forgotten about TJ Oshie and it makes for a nice little subplot between these two squads. Mark your calendars for November 30th which is the first time the Jackets will play the Blues this season...

...and yep.. it's a home game!

Thanks for the pic Chris!!

-LTL

2 comments:

Zafran ali said...

Nice pic,I really appreciate you...
Motorcycle Jackets

enom said...

I am very happy to keep track the thing that I used to do. many thanks for sharing. impressive page indeed.


SuperNatural Distressed Leather Jacket